Balkan League‘s qualifiers are going to feature, beside other things, a special seeding system. The following factors will be applied when seeding players:
- Any results from Round of 16 (1/8 finals) onward in any offline or online tournaments with prize pool that have been played between 25 December 2016 and 8 September 2017 are taken into account. Points are NOT awarded for the following types of tournaments:
- friendly tournaments;
- clan wars;
- in-clan wars;
- random hero tournaments;
- random race tournaments;
- invitational tournaments.
- Basic points are awarded for reaching specific rounds in tournaments and are distributed in the following manner:
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 8 points
- 3rd place (or semi-final, if no match for 3rd place): 6 points
- 4th place: 4 points
- Round of 8 (1/4 finals): 2 points
- Round of 16 (1/8 finals): 1 point
- Basis points are multiplied by multipliers that are based on the overall prize pool of the corresponding tournament. The multipliers vary from x1 to x5.
Seeding rules apply only for qualifiers!
In case you would like to donate to the prize pool of the tournament, you can do it here.